Friday, July 18, 2008

Well we finally got my dog's tooth pulled. He looked so miserable, I couldn't help but feel sad for him. He's so adorable it isn't funny! It's really hard to stay mad at him too. Anyhow, when the nurse took him to get ready for the operation, he tried so hard to follow me out the door cause he was ready to go home. He didn't want to be left there without me. But alas he had to be left for an hour so the medication could wear off. But once I got home, he stuck to me like glue and sat in my lap or on my bed and when I got up to go somewhere he got up and followed me. He wont let me put him on the floor... he clings to me even more when I tried to do that after I got home. I guess thats his way of saying "Mommy don't ever leave me alone like that again!!" Though can you blame him?

1 comment:

Lauren said...

hello! This is Lauren from Failli Handknits. Just want to congratulate you on winning the Afghan book contest on my blog! If you would email me you address, I'll send you the book! Congrats=)