Monday, July 21, 2008

Another Update and New Creations Ahead!! <3









OMG I won this contest that I forgot I had entered, through http://failli.blogspot.com/

Its really cool, I almost never win contests. This is the 2nd contest I have won since I have joined etsy!! I am totally excited about it! <3

Anyhow I have several projects I have finished and I shall gladly share photos of it!! So check it out!!

Sorry I didnt update this weekend, I've been busy making stuff. I am wanting to do a really nice fall themed blanket, but I can't figure out a good pattern to use for the odd colors I have. They are all left over skiens my grandmother gave me, so I really have no clue what to put together with them. The colors are Gold, Autumn Red, Brown, Cafe, this burnt orange color, and then a varigated that has those colors and green in it. If you have any ideas please share links!! <3

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Congratulations on winning the contest. It's always fun to win!
Looking forward to seeing your Etsy Shop

Anonymous said...

Hiya, I'm from Etsy ... and the forum. :-)

You certainly have allot of things going on! You must be very talented.

Nice to meet you .... and I really like the chocker/necklace you made, is that crochet or knitted?

See you soon!
Diana

Lauren said...

Maybe it's me, but I can't seem to find you on Etsy! If possible, just send me your address at faillihandknits@yahoo.com. Thanks!