Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Etsy Promotions

Well I don't have my store up yet, but I am excited. It will be opened soon. I just gotta save up some money to start a banking account, and get some items listed. I already have a few items made up for my store. I am focusing on mostly afghans, and baby blankets, and throws, and embellished pillows, and scarves and what ever else I can think of to make. If you have any ideas for me to make please contact me and let me know!! I will gladly post some pictures of items I plan to list, later on. Though I dont want my ideas stolen....

So yes, please please list ideas that you'd like to see!! I am also planning to make ankle socks too!! So keep checking back, for the grand opening!!

1 comment:

Jeanene said...

I would add some pics to your blog - items for sale, you, kids, pets...whatever.

Just my thought beyond what I listed for you earlier.

Good luck!